At 24 karat Cash For Gold , we are constantly looking to bring quality professionals on board to join our family and enhance our abilities. We take pride in being able to identify individuals with incredible talent for a Cash For Gold Industry career.
1) Managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipment’s, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, Cafeteria management, security, employee induction etc.
2) Asset Management of all Site operations assets across multiple locations
3) Event Management, organizing meetings, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for management and staff.
4) Finding new vendors & Negotiating with Vendor
5) Maintaining all Back Office Administration Work.
6) Handling petty Cash for assigned branches.
7) Preparing &Coordinating Monthly Budget for Advertisement.
8) Taking Care of EPABX & Biometric.
9) Maintaining records, & Courier management.
10) Vendor Management, Fixing Appointments, Follow-up and Interaction with Vendors.
11) Maintaining & Monitoring MIS report.
12) Handling all branches.
13) New Office Set up.
14) Branch visits with report
15) Staff Shuffling (office boy/peon staff)
16) Cost controlling in all admin related aspects
17) Maintenance work, such as maintenance of Buildings, Furniture, Electrical equipment’s like Generators, Air Conditioners, Xerox & Fax machines, Water coolers and Water purifiers etc. including AMCs for the same.
Key Skills: Good communication skills (Written & oral), Negotiation skill
* Candidate must have their bike & valid Driving license.
* Willing to travel across Delhi/NCR
You can send your updated resume in MS-Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make sure you mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email. We will assess your capability through your resume and contact you if we find you suitable for our team.
To ensure 100% right valuation – capturing right cartage, proper stone deduction etc.
Buying Old Gold & Gold Testing / Silver testing/ diamond testing
Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes / policies – KYC adherence, maintaining all important registers etc.
To provide high quality customer service, prompt resolution of queries.
Candidates desirous of applying for the position should have Basic computer skill with at least 2 to 5 years of experience in Gold testing. Have worked in Jewellery industry.
You can send your updated resume in MS-Word or PDF format to email@example.com us with a beautifully written cover letter. Please make sure you mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email. We will assess your capability through your resume and contact you if we find you suitable for our team.